B is for Build.
The first step is to get your brand, website and basic plan in place — building the foundations for your marketing. Without making sure your brand is clear and your website presents the image you want, it does not really matter how much effort you make in generating leads, or driving traffic to your site. If the messaging is confusing, inconsistent or the site does not look professional, chances are prospects and visitors will move on. There needs to be a solid foundation in place to launch your marketing.
- Reviewing visual brand, messaging and value proposition
- Updating or redesigning website
- Creating basic marketing plan
I is for Improve.
Most businesses are constantly working to improve something, but ultimately are looking to improve the bottom line. The BIG Program uses InfusionSoft to improve both your marketing processes and the way you market so you can generate the additional revenue needed for growth. By creating more efficient processes and systems, you free up more of your time to focus on what’s next for the business. By improving the way you market, you are more likely to convert and retain customers that will also happily refer you — something referred to as Lifecycle Marketing. It is a three phase process that provides a blueprint for building and improving the way you reach, convert and amaze your customers.
- Identifying time consuming tasks and implementing more efficient processes
- Reviewing, cleaning, growing and segmenting your contact list
- Outlining and developing marketing campaigns
- Mapping out content needs
- Setting up metrics and reporting
G is for Grow.
Now you have all things in place to watch your leads, conversions and revenues grow. But you’re not done — marketing can never be put on autopilot (even with marketing automation tools). New campaigns need to be build, new content needs to be created, the website needs to evolve, social media channels need to stay active and metrics ALWAYS need to be reviewed to make sure everything is on track. Most importantly, you need to make sure the customers or clients you have are happy, loyal and willing to refer you.
- Creating a plan to reward loyal customers
- Encouraging referrals
- Review metric to improve and adjust strategies