B is for Build.
The first part focuses on building the foundations for your marketing — brand & messaging, marketing plan, website and social media. The goal is to get these things clear in your mind and in your planning so you stay on track and do those things that move you towards your goals. By creating a solid foundation with a clear direction, implementing a longer term strategy becomes easier. It does not matter how much effort you make to generate leads or drive traffic to your site if the messaging is confusing, inconsistent or the site does not look professional. Chances are prospects and visitors will move on and not come back.
Part 1 is an individualized process, customized for each business. All small businesses are not the same. So even though we have a basic process for the BIG Program, we work with each business to create what is best for their needs. Not all small businesses need the same marketing tools. If there is something in our process that does not make sense for you, we will spend that time helping you in another area that does.
Part I includes:
Module 1 – Clarifying Brand & Messaging
- Create a strong value proposition
- Assess and update visual branding
- Assess and clarify messaging
- Identify target audiences & create personas
- Identify the marketing channels to use
Module 2 – Creating a Marketing Plan (Basics)
- Situation analysis
- Marketing strategy including mission statement and objectives
- Realistic sales forecast (month, quarter, year)
- Expense budget
Module 3 – Auditing your Website*
- Is it working? Is it responsive?
- Does it properly reflect your brand & messaging?
- Is it working as a marketing tool for you or just taking up internet space?
- Is there a regular maintenance and updating schedule?
Module 4 – Setting Up Social Media
- Identifying the best channels for your business
- Getting your accounts set up and branded
- Creating a plan for posting and sharing
- Reviewing and discussing optional tools and services
*Module 3 does not include actual redesign or development of your website, but is intended to help you determine if a new site is needed or if your current site can be updated to meet your needs. We are happy to build you a new site if needed. The cost is based on site needs and functionality requirements.
I is for Improve.
Most businesses are constantly working to improve something, but ultimately are looking to improve the bottom line. Part 2 of The BIG Program uses InfusionSoft to improve both your marketing processes and the way you market so you can generate the additional revenue needed for growth. By creating more efficient processes and systems, you free up more of your time to focus on what’s next for the business. By improving the way you market, you are more likely to convert and retain customers that will also happily refer you — something referred to as Lifecycle Marketing. It is a three phase process that provides a blueprint for building and improving the way you reach, convert and amaze your customers.
- Identifying time consuming tasks and implementing more efficient processes
- Reviewing, cleaning, growing and segmenting your contact list
- Outlining and developing marketing campaigns
- Mapping out content needs
- Setting up metrics and reporting
G is for Grow.
Now you have all things in place to watch your leads, conversions and revenues grow. But you’re not done — marketing can never be put on autopilot (even with marketing automation tools). New campaigns need to be build, new content needs to be created, the website needs to evolve, social media channels need to stay active and metrics ALWAYS need to be reviewed to make sure everything is on track. Most importantly, you need to make sure the customers or clients you have are happy, loyal and willing to refer you.
- Creating a plan to reward loyal customers
- Encouraging referrals
- Review metrics to improve and adjust strategies
- Amping up your social media and content marketing (or whatever marketing fits your business)
What Does The BIG Program Cost?
The program can be done as a total packet with both Part 1 and Part 2 or pick the Part you want. All businesses are different so final deliverables and activities may vary depending on your needs.
Part 1: $1795
Part 2: Starts at $4995 + monthly cost for InfusionSoft (~$250/mo.)
Total Package: Starts at $6295 + monthly cost for InfusionSoft (~$250/mo.)